In an Angular application in some situations, we need to make changes in local variables which are getting used and defined as global. These variable or Model values does not reflect any change if we pass them as argument or parameter in a component method, then change in that parameter value does not reflect globally in view.
Just simple quick commands to create an Angular 6 application. You can read more here. In this post, we will only do not that much reading.
Compatible with Angular versions 2 to 7
Hi Guys, here we will create a list of items with a filter using Angular 5 and Typescript. For filtering list data we will use Pipes.
- Filter from the list using input search form field.
- Use the checkbox to select a game from the populated list.
- Selected game tags will be added below the list items.
- Clear cross icon on search input to clear search term.
- “Clear Selection” to clear all selections by the user.
- An individual tag can be deleted using the cross icon on respective tags.