At Freaky Jolly, we are always excited to have guest writers who can share insights, opinions, and content that are as well-researched and well-written as they are engaging. If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of developers, tech enthusiasts, and professionals, we’d love to hear from you.
Topics We Cover
We accept guest posts on the following topics:
Please note that these are the core areas we are interested in, but we are open to other topics as long as they align with web development and programming.
- Your post must be original and must not have been published elsewhere online.
- The post should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- We appreciate posts with practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how.
- We appreciate the use of bullet points, tables, and subheadings for better readability.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Adherence to Google Ads Guidelines
As we use Google Ads, it is essential that all content adheres to Google Ads Policies. Any content that violates these policies will not be accepted.
How to Submit
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to us using the form below. Please prefer to attach the files in Doc or PDF file formats.
We look forward to your contributions!