Sometimes we want to share what’s happening on our screen to others or just want to add screenshots in documents like word or emails etc. We usually press “Print Screen” button on our keyboards then go through following list of steps
– Press “Print Screen”
– Open Paint application
– Press Ctrl V then Crop it
– After that save Image
Then add in where required
Pheww to many steps. If I say you can do above in just two steps and also with professional quality. Yes! today I will discuss a very great tool to do a lot of things in a few clicks. This tool is LightShot, you can simply go to the site and download to check its features which we are going to list here one by one.
LightShot is having a number of great features but here we will discuss only which I loved 🙂
– LightShort is very lightweight to run on system startup, it basically very easy to install and run. You just need to press “Print Screen”
– Share screenshots online with a click
– Select a specific area to highlight comment draw boxes circles or write anything
– Copy, Save or share buttons for easy usage
– Multiple color options on the side toolbox
– You can select any screen section to search for similar photos on Google Images.
Just download it if you are using Windows or Mac and check its amazing features 🙂