Continuing from my previous post has an example of filter pipe usage in Angular 5 application. Here we will upgrade that simple filter app to level next. I have upgraded this application to Angular v6, worked basically on two important methods using which we can pass data between Angular components.
Hi Guys, here we will create a list of items with a filter using Angular 5 and Typescript. For filtering list data we will use Pipes.
- Filter from the list using input search form field.
- Use the checkbox to select a game from the populated list.
- Selected game tags will be added below the list items.
- Clear cross icon on search input to clear search term.
- “Clear Selection” to clear all selections by the user.
- An individual tag can be deleted using the cross icon on respective tags.