In this tutorial, we will implement a very simple Autocomplete feature which is also known as TypeAhead or Suggestion search bar. Typeahead is basically an Input field where user can type and get matching results in a dropdown list to select from.
Adding a suggestion or Autocomplete field is useful where we have a large data to show up which can’t we be accommodated in tradition select dropdowns. Autocomplete lists really optimize DOM structure by preventing a dump of large data on the client-side. Continue reading Angular | Simple TypeAhead Autocomplete Suggestion Search implementation in Angular 6+ Applications
Compatible with Angular versions 2 to 7
Hi Guys, here we will create a list of items with a filter using Angular 5 and Typescript. For filtering list data we will use Pipes.
- Filter from the list using input search form field.
- Use the checkbox to select a game from the populated list.
- Selected game tags will be added below the list items.
- Clear cross icon on search input to clear search term.
- “Clear Selection” to clear all selections by the user.
- An individual tag can be deleted using the cross icon on respective tags.
Continue reading Angular 7/6 + Typescript: Create Filter List with Check-boxes to Select from List