A few days back, I got two emails from Google Play Developer Support regarding some issue in two of my applications having the following content.
“Hi developers at AAAAA BBBB CCCC,
After review, AAABBBCCC, AAA.BBB.CCC, has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update.
Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement
Many developers are facing this problem as Google Play store changed its policy on March this year.”
How I resolved this issue accidentally? 😛
1) Fill in all details as shown in the image above for reference.
2) After that, you can download the document as HTML. then upload on your own server
But today, when I checked my application, is again published by Google team 🙂 bingo…
My App Using the following services:
- Not having Admob Ads.
- Using Google Analytics.
- Using Crashalytics ( Main Cause for Issue ).
- Getting Device GPS Location.
- Asking User Phone Number.
- Device Activity.
- Showing Notifications.
- Saving Device ID.