In this post we will discuss on How to Create a Checkbox List having parents and child structure, using single data object.
What we will do here?
– Create a list with parents and children each having a checkbox.
– Parents having controls to expand/ collapse respective children.
– Expand/ Collapse All control on top of the list.
– Select/ Unselect All control on top of the list.
Continue reading Angular 7/6 | Parent Child Checkbox List Structure with Expand Collapse
In an Angular application in some situations, we need to make changes in local variables which are getting used and defined as global. These variable or Model values does not reflect any change if we pass them as argument or parameter in a component method, then change in that parameter value does not reflect globally in view.
Continue reading Angular 7/6 | Not Reflecting Change in Variable and Model Value Passed in Component Method as Parameter/ Argument Resolved!
Just simple quick commands to create an Angular 6 application. You can read more here. In this post, we will only do not that much reading.
Continue reading Angular IO 6 Quick CLI commands: Shortz
Compatible with Angular versions 2 to 7
Hi Guys, here we will create a list of items with a filter using Angular 5 and Typescript. For filtering list data we will use Pipes.
- Filter from the list using input search form field.
- Use the checkbox to select a game from the populated list.
- Selected game tags will be added below the list items.
- Clear cross icon on search input to clear search term.
- “Clear Selection” to clear all selections by the user.
- An individual tag can be deleted using the cross icon on respective tags.
Continue reading Angular 7/6 + Typescript: Create Filter List with Check-boxes to Select from List