Continuing from my previous post has an example of filter pipe usage in Angular 5 application. Here we will upgrade that simple filter app to level next. I have upgraded this application to Angular v6, worked basically on two important methods using which we can pass data between Angular components.
Listing of items in data is a simple way to show items. If users have to select only a single Item out of it, we need to use radio input fields. here we will discuss the implementation of radio input list in Angular 6. We will develop a simple Angular application which will have the following tasks:
1) Create a new Angular Application.
2) item.ts having item model definition.
3) mock-data.ts, will have a list of items.
4) use ngModel to have data binding flowing both sides.
5) Change event binding to get Checked item record.
Angular’s best feature is component. We can divide different modules into a number of components. Where each component having its own responsibility to perform. But, sometimes these components may need to communicate with each other and share data having each other’s dependencies.
In this post, we will discuss a simple example app which will share data between components using @Input() Decorator. @Input() decorator will allow passing data in the defined template.
Just simple quick commands to create an Angular 6 application. You can read more here. In this post, we will only do not that much reading.
Hi Guys, here we will create a list of items with a filter using Angular 5 and Typescript. For filtering list data we will use Pipes.
- Filter from the list using input search form field.
- Use the checkbox to select a game from the populated list.
- Selected game tags will be added below the list items.
- Clear cross icon on search input to clear search term.
- “Clear Selection” to clear all selections by the user.
- An individual tag can be deleted using the cross icon on respective tags.