Angular’s team build Google’s Material design-based framework known as Angular Material. This framework is based on principles of Google material design, you can read more about it here.
Today we will discuss, on how we can fuse the beauty of Angular Material and its powerful components with Ionic 3 framework. At the end of this tutorial, you will be able to build an application which will have components from Angular Material which you can find here.
Continue reading Integrate Angular Material in Ionic 3
Continuing from my previous post has an example of filter pipe usage in Angular 5 application. Here we will upgrade that simple filter app to level next. I have upgraded this application to Angular v6, worked basically on two important methods using which we can pass data between Angular components.
Continue reading Pass Data between Components in Angular 6 Example Application
Listing of items in data is a simple way to show items. If users have to select only a single Item out of it, we need to use radio input fields. here we will discuss the implementation of radio input list in Angular 6. We will develop a simple Angular application which will have the following tasks:
1) Create a new Angular Application.
2) item.ts having item model definition.
3) mock-data.ts, will have a list of items.
4) use ngModel to have data binding flowing both sides.
5) Change event binding to get Checked item record.
Continue reading How to Show Radio Input Listing in Angular 6
Angular’s best feature is component. We can divide different modules into a number of components. Where each component having its own responsibility to perform. But, sometimes these components may need to communicate with each other and share data having each other’s dependencies.
In this post, we will discuss a simple example app which will share data between components using @Input() Decorator. @Input() decorator will allow passing data in the defined template.
Continue reading Share Data between Angular Components Using @Input Decorator
Just simple quick commands to create an Angular 6 application. You can read more here. In this post, we will only do not that much reading.
Continue reading Angular IO 6 Quick CLI commands: Shortz
Hi Guys, here we will create a list of items with a filter using Angular 5 and Typescript. For filtering list data we will use Pipes.
- Filter from the list using input search form field.
- Use the checkbox to select a game from the populated list.
- Selected game tags will be added below the list items.
- Clear cross icon on search input to clear search term.
- “Clear Selection” to clear all selections by the user.
- An individual tag can be deleted using the cross icon on respective tags.
Continue reading Angular 4/5 + Typescript: Create Filter List with Check-boxes to Select from List