Hi Guys, here we will create a list of items with a filter using Angular 5 and Typescript. For filtering list data we will use Pipes.
- Filter from the list using input search form field.
- Use the checkbox to select a game from the populated list.
- Selected game tags will be added below the list items.
- Clear cross icon on search input to clear search term.
- “Clear Selection” to clear all selections by the user.
- An individual tag can be deleted using the cross icon on respective tags.
Continue reading Angular 4/5 + Typescript: Create Filter List with Check-boxes to Select from List
In an MVC based application, we switch pages without getting refreshed. For showing data in our current view, we usually load updated JSON objects by hitting API calls and we do so by using $http services of angular js. So in some cases, we don’t want a user of an application to hit API calls more then once, otherwise, he/ she will be left with a stack of pending API calls overlapping data sets. We can prevent such user practices by using following two ways:
Continue reading How to Cancel $http Requests in AngularJS App